Services included as part of my fees:
- Further advice as to how you can personalise your wedding reception (make sure you read this)
- A copy of my runsheet template or a review of your run sheet as it stands
- 1 x in-depth face-to-face pre-planning meeting
- Unlimited phone / email support
On the day
- Assisting in ‘on-the-day’ coordination of the reception, checking the finer details, making sure everything runs to plan or as close to as is possible.
- Pre-empting and solving little issues (minimising any stress for you on the day)
- Looking out for any guests who may have particular needs (I’ve seen to it that a single mum had a dance partner, looked out for an elderly Aunt who needed a bit of extra attention, shut down would-be mischief-makers, and handled a lovely boy with a disability who kept wanting to steal my mic!)
- Ensuring the guest book gets around (often overlooked).
Additional fees for the following extra services:
Extra services include a professional speech writing service. I have written speeches for both men and women in a professional capacity over the last 20 years’ experience. I can either write the speech for you or help you with your first draft until it’s a polished piece you’re completely happy with.
Fee for a 3-minute speech: $99
Add this service on to your MC package or purchase as a standalone service. Call me on 0412 087 171 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Another extra service I offer is a pack-down service where I can collect your table decorations, leftover cake, and any bulky gifts. I will drop-off to a destination of your choice at the end of the evening.